Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, June 20, 2011

2011 camaro 2ss rs

images 600HP 2SS/RS 6 Speed ZL1 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS



  • july_22
    01-17 06:47 PM
    You are not the only one....my application was also sent on July 2nd and I got FP notices (both my wife and I) and AP approved (both my wife and I).
    My wife received EAD on 10/22 and so far there has been absolutely no update on my LUD and EAD application is still pending. The service center is Nebraska and I am the primary applicant. I think there a a lot of people in the same boat.

    I'm on the same boat and I scheduled an INFOPASS apt and she asked me about biometrics for my I765 and I showed the receipt which I have done for my I485. She immediately responded saying is was for I485 and you need to do one for I765 and then your EAD card will be approved. My bio is scheduled for 01/26.





    wallpaper 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2x 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (1 for
  • 2x 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (1 for



  • bigboy007
    07-29 08:32 PM
    First they should give detailed plan out. even then point system is a pain , no benefits till final stage. its good for all right if one has to sit in 25 years waiting for his turn on visa instead of green card... good luck for all who support this. Other countries who use point system compare the numbers... US has far more immigrants than any other country... if point system is open everyone can apply. But thats good ... but in negative side how can you control huge workload w/o increasing numbers and infact other countries doesnt have numerical limits they control by points. if US has numbers and then point system nothing but taking away all of our benefits go back and wait for 20 years one way of saying go back. realize it.

    It will bring down the workload? Can you explain how? If anyone in the world is eligible to apply for the GC without sponsorship, the system will be flooded with applications, irrespective of whether they carry any merit or not. What makes you think that an organization that cannot process 140K applications per year can handle millions?

    The point based system sounds great in theory, but cannot be implemented efficiently by the U.S. as long as it remains the most desired country for immigrants. It works for Canada, Australia and the U.K. because fewer people want to move there.





    2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS



  • msp1976
    02-23 12:32 PM
    This is a rough draft..I would revise again...I need to think a title too




    It is that time of the year again. Immigartion reform is in the air. Recently there were raids on many businesses and arrests ensued.The Bush administration is showing its zeal to pursue the 'illegal immigrants', 'Undocumented workers'.The pro-immigration and anti-immigrantion organizations are racheting up their activities. You would hear a common refrain from the anti-immigration ideologues like 'If they want to come to this country, let them come legally'. So let's see what the people trying to immigrate legally face.
    A major category of the people who immigrate to America come through a channel known as 'Employment Based' immigrants. They constituted almost 16% of the total immigrants to United States in year 2005. The immigration
    process consists of three steps
    1. Labor Certification - The US Department of labor administers this program. This process takes anywhere from 3 to 5 years. There are people in this queue who had applied for certfication in 2001. Now imagine waiting that long for the first step.
    2. Immigrant Visa application - The US Department of State allocates a visa number to the individual.
    3. Adjustment of Status - The US Citizenship and formally grants permanat resident status
    The whole process can take 3 to 10 years..There are people waiting to be sure of their status for even more than that. No wonder people are coming over the border rather than waiting in this hell. Some of these people have come together to find the organization http://immigrationvoice.org/. The goals include reduced waiting time for green card applications,increased numbers for employment based green cards, ability to get certain benefits if the wait time exceeds 5 years.





    2011 2x 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (1 for 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2ss
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2ss



  • hopefulgc
    03-31 10:48 AM
    Hopefully EB3 should see some movement in this bulletin



    more...


    2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro



  • ramaonline
    11-08 01:51 PM
    There are several brokers who specialize in NRI investments. You can find them in the local yellow pages.
    Check sunilgandhi.com





    2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe



  • sands_14
    11-09 10:40 AM
    Joe Lieberman supports a lot of policies of Bush.I am not sure about the immigration policy.

    I heard something about chapters.Whats going on?



    more...


    2011 camaro 2ss rs. Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS.
  • Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS.



  • roseball
    02-10 12:01 PM
    Any Ball park amount I should expect as attorney fee for the MTR ? I know some one mentioned about a CA attorney who does it for $500 but since I don't have H1 as backup , incase if I need switch back to the 2nd employer it is better to keep the current attorney ( 2nd employer ) . looks like he may not come cheap . they asked whether I want to file for Adv parol and it will cost attorney fee $800 . ( I don't have a clue why asked when my I485 is in denial stage) .

    I looked at the I290B form and looks not so complicated.

    But in this situation I do not want to take the risk of filing myself .

    Thanks
    -vinod

    I-290B is pretty straightforward and I helped my friend with his filing and we were successful in getting his I-140 approval. Having said that, whether to self file or hire a lawyer will depend on the complexity of the case and the reason for denial. If its a straightforward case/denial (wrongful) and you have all the documents to prove it otherwise, you can go ahead and file I-290B yourself. Otherwise, hire a lawyer. Did you get the I-485 denial notice yet and whats the reason for denial?





    2010 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 600HP 2SS/RS 6 Speed ZL1
  • 600HP 2SS/RS 6 Speed ZL1



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-13 03:29 PM
    I guess the last two quarters April-June, July-September should see huge jumps as vdlrao suggested. Any unused numbers from ROW and EB-1 categories should start flowing towards the EB-2 Chindia. This would be time when Chindia's EB-2 will have the same processing dates. I can't wait for it to reach December 2005.



    more...


    2011 camaro 2ss rs. quot;2011 Camaro 2SS/RS quot;Soundclip
  • quot;2011 Camaro 2SS/RS quot;Soundclip



  • inskrish
    08-22 07:43 PM
    I have this doubt also.

    If the priority dates are current in Visa Bullettin, the applications will be processed based on RD. If the dates are not current or unavailable, the applications will be processed based on PD. This is my understanding of the process.

    Regards,
    IK





    hair 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2ss 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS



  • Michael chertoff
    02-08 05:25 PM
    I think with 17 years of Experience you can easily be filed in EB2. You need better Education evaluation certificate.

    Try talk to these guys and see.......they are wonderfull and best i know.

    The Trustforte Corporation
    271 Madison Avenue, 3rd FloorNew York, NY 10016
    Phone: 212-481-4870Fax: 212-481-4971
    Trustforte Corporation (http://www.trustfortecorp.com/)

    agreed.



    more...


    2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 2SS/RS
  • 2011 2SS/RS



  • for_gc
    06-23 04:16 PM
    I filed my I485/EAD/AP on August 7, 2007. Does this mean that I do not have to pay any fee for EAD renewal now ?

    The instructions say this -

    Special Instructions :
    If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.





    hot 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS



  • planets
    04-19 08:14 AM
    Somebody knew already....

    Obama to hold meeting on immigration reform | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7527577.html)



    more...


    house 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2ss 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2010 Camaro 2SS+RS
  • 2010 Camaro 2SS+RS



  • mrsahaayam
    03-15 10:19 PM
    Thank you belmontboy, I will talk to attorney at the earliest and see how it goes.. will update the forum.





    tattoo 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS / RS
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS / RS



  • vbkris77
    08-10 10:56 PM
    This may not be right. But we never know..



    more...


    pictures Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS. 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS in Rally
  • 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS in Rally



  • sargon
    08-24 03:44 PM
    Hi,

    I filed my I485 in Texas service center because at the time of filing it I was living in a state which was in TSC's jurisdiction. The application is still pending in TSC.

    I have not filed any AP so far. I am filing it first time now.

    Now I have moved to a state which is in Nebraska Service Center's jurisdiction. So should I file my AP in NSC or in TSC?





    dresses 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
  • 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-31 08:23 AM
    112th Congress
    2011-2012

    H.R. 1929:
    To provide relief for the shortage of nurses in the United States, and for other purposes.



    more...


    makeup quot;2011 Camaro 2SS/RS quot;Soundclip 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2ss
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2ss



  • thomachan72
    05-15 08:58 AM
    Lets learn from the chinese! dont you think they smell of fish and frogs, they cant speak proper english, they do not dress properly etc etc but they get their job done and are slow and steady. Part of the reason they are not easily insulted as we are is, they are very very humble people. They have learnt to respect others. Now look at we Indians. I am from South India. Do you think if I travel to the North I will be respected, let alone be considered a normal human being?? We tend to view everything that way. Go to any university and you will see a mumbai group, a chenai group, bihar group etc etc. First let us speak of how WE INDIANS treat other Indians. This is just like the Middle east right? When they have a common enemy they stand as one, otherwise they always fight among themselves. As somebody previously pointed out.
    1) Respect yourself and others (americans). They are not used to your spicy smell, oil smell, untidiness etc. Instead of blaming them for not cooking, it would be better for us to take a few precautions: hand your dress/coats etc in a separate room with door and keep it always locked, preferably put a perfume paper or something on the floor in that room.
    2) Learn to use chewing gum before group meetings.
    3) Work to develop a cheerful attitude. Dont expect to be treated as a child is treated by a parent (always cared for type of thing). Smile and be happy.
    4) Please dress decently and tell your friends to do so also. Many people dont know this basic requirement in the US.
    5) Finally learn to smile at a fellow Indian, no matter which part of the country he/she is from.

    One thing I have noticed is most of the time (not always though), its the people who dont do their work properly/sincerely, who end up with these kind of problems. And remember this will happen to any person whether its an Alien / American. As an alien we will naturally be attacked more if we are not GOOD enough. Isn't it assumed that H1B is to bring in the best of the rest of the world into this country?? So lets try to be that best and do our best.





    girlfriend 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS / RS 2011 camaro 2ss rs. WRS: RS Exterior Package
  • WRS: RS Exterior Package



  • god_bless_you
    03-28 08:07 AM
    Who ever go for testifying before congress should hightlight the USCIS mis use of VISA numbers during 2004 and 2005 by approving all latest cases and even though there are pending old cases
    so that it will not redo the same in future incase dates move forward??





    hairstyles 2011 2SS/RS 2011 camaro 2ss rs. 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS in Texarkana, TX. Internet Price; $39860
  • 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS in Texarkana, TX. Internet Price; $39860



  • BharatPremi
    10-24 07:30 PM
    no-it is something else....attitude of positive expectancy... ;)

    often times i have noticed that the blissfully ignorant GC applicants come better off than rest of us- who act like chicken with the head cut off after every bad news!!! may be they dont worry too much and look at it from a whole another perspective...who knows...i wish i could be one of those, but i am too far in the game...damage is already done...:D

    :):):) One thing I surely belive and that is positive thinking.. Perhaps that may be chnaging the aura of not only that person but 485 filing and aura of USCIS officer as well.:)





    jonty_11
    06-28 12:26 PM
    makes sense...they are expecting alot of 140/485 combine filings in July and by issuing this bulletin they have stopped people from filing 140 in PP





    panky72
    06-24 01:02 AM
    Interesting. This problem is also there. I e-filed for my self and my wife, so the payment went through credit card.

    For son, I filed paper based EAD and check was in favor of USCIS, so I am very much confused about the alternatives you have mentioned - both don't include USCIS.

    When I applied for EAD and AP (paper filed) my attorney advised to make checks payable to �U.S. Department of Homeland Security�.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment